Job Description / Responsibility
This is a fully remote position. Candidates can be based anywhere in the Mountain, Central, or Eastern time zones.
At Midland States Bank, we believe that when we can bring our whole selves to work each day, we become happier, more comfortable, more confident and more excited to do great things for our customers, each other and our company. We're proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. At Midland, we recruit, employ, train, compensate and promote without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. If you are looking for a place to grow, we encourage you to apply at Midland States Bank, because you belong here.
The main purpose of this position is to actively establish and maintain a profitable book of business. This position will also be responsible for developing and managing vendor programs and end user relationships nationwide in Specialty Vehicle, Golf & Turf, waste collection, material handling Crane and Construction industries.
- Actively build new business and create a long-term partnership with manufacturers, distributors, and dealers to offer them financing solutions that earn their customers' satisfaction and repeat business.
- Prospect and close vendor lease programs on a national basis.
- Increase company revenue by meeting and exceeding sales quotas.
- Generate leads via phone, networking, and face-to-face interactions.
- Provide support to vendor tradeshows, sales meetings, joint client calls and marketing efforts.
- Maintain acceptable territory management, sales activity, new business pipeline, and profitability.
- Conduct all interaction, communication, negotiation and/or correspondence with business applicants, vendor sales representatives, inside sales support and credit team.
- Manage key account leads generated by marketing campaigns.
- Provide continuous client service, including accurate completion of customer correspondence and quotation requests.
- Maintain compliance with all applicable regulations including, but not limited to, the Bank Secrecy Act (BSA).
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in business or equivalent combination of education and experience required.
- 5+ years business-to-business sales experience within the equipment finance industry required.
- Proven relationship building sales experience required.
- Successful experience converting cold calls and warm leads into sales required.
- Established network and existing book of business in equipment finance preferred.
- Strong knowledge of business calculation tools such as HP 12C and/or 17B.
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and financial pricing software, such as Info-analysis, Super Trump and T-Value.
- Excellent relationship management, networking and sales skills.
- Strong negotiating abilities and pricing profitability skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work remotely with minimal supervision.
- Ability to travel to meet with clients, prospects, and vendors, and attend tradeshows.
- Business insight
- Cultivates innovation
- Drives results
- Makes sound decisions
- Being a brand champion
- Communicates effectively
- Customer focus
- Being Authentic
- Emotional Intelligence
- Self development
- Being flexible and adaptable
If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to Midland States Bank Human Resources at .
THIS JOB DESCRIPTION DOES NOT CONSTITUTE A CONTRACT FOR EMPLOYMENT
Address : Unknown.